The Middleby Marshall PS Series conveyor ovens bake both faster and at a lower temperature than other oven. Vertical columns of hot air move heat aerodynamically instead of using high temperatures. The streams of hot air remove the boundary layers of cool heavy air which tend to insulate the product. All Middleby ovens are designed with the ability to cook a multitude of products including pizza, seafood, sandwiches, bagels and more.
Ideally suited for establishments with a varied menu, usually a locations where smaller ovens are required. The unit incorporated the patented MES (Energy Management System). Middleby ovens provide very efficient heat transfer to products, conserving energy as air is recycled from heater to product with minimum loss. Designed with easy cleaning in mind, the unit itself breaks down with removable parts including, crumb pans, end panels, air fingers, exit tray and a removable conveyor belt assembly.
For use under an Extraction Hood ONLY.
• Patented EMS (Energy Management System) reduces gas consumption and increases cooking efficiency.
• 36″ (914mm) long cooking chamber with 18″ (457.2mm) wide 60″ (1524mm) long conveyor belt.
• Stackable up three high.
• Patented “Jet Sweep” impingement process that delivers constant heat to the chamber.
• Microprocessor-controlled bake time/conveyor speed.
• Customer-specific adjustable jet fingers that allow control of heating zones in 8″ (203mm) zones.
• Stainless steel front, sides top and interior.
• Front-loading window with cool handle.
• Reversible conveyor direction.
• Split belt – two 9″/229mm belts individually adjustable speed settings.
• 76″/1930mm-long conveyor.
Single – 333kg
Double – 666kg
Triple – 999kg
2 Year Parts and Labour Warranty