The Middleby Marshall PS520G both bake faster and at a lower temperature than other ovens. Moving vertical columns of hot air aerodynamically instead of using high temperatures. The streams of hot air remove the boundary layers of cool heavy air which tend to insulate the product. All Middleby ovens are designed to cook a multitude of products of product including seafood, sandwiches, bagels and much more.
The control compartment is designed for quick and easy access should a service call need to be undertaken. Unit incorporates a patented Energy Management System – EMS. Middleby ovens provide very efficient heat transfer to product. Energy is conserved as air is recycled from heater to product with minimum loss. With a maximum operating temperature of 288°C the oven itself remains cool to the touch. Designed with ease of cleaning in mind, the oven has several removable parts to facilitate this; crumb pans, end panels,air fingers, exit tray and a removable conveyor belt assembly.
The use of an Extraction Canopy is REQUIRED.
• Patented EMS (Energy Management System) reduces gas consumption and increases cooking efficiency.
• 20″ (508m) long cooking chamber with 18″ (457.2mm) belt.
• 42″ (1066.8mm) long, 37-½” (953mm) deep, and 21-¾” (552.4mm) high overall dimensions.
• Furnished with 4″ (101.6mm) legs.
• Stackable up to three high.
• Microprocessor controlled bake time /conveyor speed.
• Stainless steel front, sides top and interior.
• Reversible conveyor direction.
• 12″ (304.8mm) Extension tray.
• 6″ (152.4mm) Extension tray.
• Stand with castors.
• Extended warranty available.
2 Year Parts and Labour Warranty!