Finance Options Available!
Servall offer a choice of catering equipment finance options for our customers to allow them to spread the cost of new catering equipment and refrigeration in a way that works best for their business. We offer Easy Finance, Easylease, and Easypay 123.
Servall offer finance facilities for a wide range of our catering equipment. We have teamed up with a strong finance partner who lend responsibly and treat our customers fairly. This option is good for customers who are trying to finance a complete fit out as well as larger individual items. Our finance partner makes organising credit facilities simple, please get in touch whether you are an established business or a new start seeking finance. Call our sales team today 02871312878 or 01 5312878
Perfect for our customers who want to spread the cost of new equipment in the medium term alongside an extended warranty for peace of mind.
- Improve your cash flow with easy low monthly payments
- Avoid costly repairs with free quarterly maintenance
Pay one Advance payment plus 33 monthly payments. With the option to return the item at the end of the lease or continue on a rolling lease with a new piece of equipment supplied by Servall.
Includes Comprehensive 3 years parts and labour warranty
Easypay is perfect for our customers who want some short term credit terms on new equipment by spreading the cost short term in 3 easy payments
Pay 50% deposit then split the remainder across 2 equal payments collected via Direct Debit
Currently only available in Northern Ireland
Apply for Finance Today!
To apply for catering equipment finance, feel free to give us a call and we will be happy to answer your questions. Alternatively, you can use the Get In Touch button below.
NI – 02871 312878
ROI – 01 5312878
Servall accept Credit/Debit cards for orders under £300/€300
Servall accept payment for orders over £300/€300 we prefer BACS transfer and Direct Debit
All sales are final. Goods are not sold on a trial basis, nor are items permitted to be returned if they are unwanted unless with the express permission in writing of a Servall. We do not offer refunds with the exception of those instances expressly detailed within our terms and conditions. Full terms can be read here: Terms and conditions of Sale
TERMS OF SALE
All sales made are on a business to business basis only. All prices exclude vat at the appropriate rate at the time of sale. Consumer distance selling regulations do not apply to any or all transactions made on this site or as a result of sales made directly with us whether by telephone, fax, letter or email. The buyer unequivocally and expressly confirms and agrees to the fact that any and all transactions made by the purchaser for or on behalf of a business, whether that be, but not limited to a sole trader, self-employed, plc, limited company, llp, partnership or any other business. All items sold by ourselves are classed as Industrial Machinery. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Servall offer FREE NEXT DAY delivery nationwide across Northern Ireland and The Republic of Ireland on all orders over £300/€300. Excludes special order items and custom items. Unfortunately some of the remote areas of the Island are excluded from our Next Day Service check with our sales team before placing your order. Some items are 2-3 day delivery to discuss the lead time of any of our equipment call us on +44(0) 2871312878
Servall offer an installation service this can be purchased with many items to minimize the downtime associated with changing out your catering equipment.
Our team are happy to unbox items, level and install correctly to get you up and running on the same day as delivery. Standard installations are priced at around 10% of the purchase price- give us a call to find out more.
Some specialist items require a more special Installation. Dairy walls and Combi ovens for example require more than just unboxing, levelling and plugging in. Depending on the unit it may need glass putting up or part of the unit building.
Specialist installations are priced individually.
Servall have a dedicated team of catering engineers in house to cover the warranty on all catering equipment sold. Servall offers a nationwide coverage of fully qualified refrigeration engineers looking after all refrigeration sold with labour warranty. Giving you peace of mind on any refrigeration purchased.
- Fully Qualified and Approved. All our engineers are fully qualified to meet the latest requirements, all are fully F-Gas trained.
- Fast Solutions. Our engineers carry a range of spares to enable them to repair your unit on the first visit whenever possible
- Nationwide Service. Our network of engineers cover the whole of Northern Ireland and The Republic Of Ireland.
- Spare Parts Support. To make sure warranty repairs happen as quickly as possible we carry a comprehensive range of parts. Coupled with our next day timed delivery service we aim to repair quickly and efficiently.
- Servall offer a 3 month warranty on used equipment
- Servall offer a minimum 1 years warranty on all new equipment. Some manufacturers have extended warranty terms see individual items for details. Warranty terms will be agreed with each purchase.
- Servall offer 2 years parts and labour warranty on many items, warranty terms will be agreed with each purchase.
- Servall offer an all inclusive parts and labour warranty on all leased equipment whilst under lease agreement